Upon arriving home after some tropical activity, I was very happy to see a package from UPS. Inside was the K&N air filter I pre-ordered from K&N before I left for my car. Apparently is is a new design so they were in production because auto parts stores couldn't find them so it was online time went to the website, ordered and then was delivered as promised. Happy me.

Well, well, it was every easy to remove the original filter and insert the K&N and then close everything back up. The old filter was as thick as a brick; dense, thick paper filter which was much thicker than the K&N replacement.

According to the box, it increases this filter will increase the airflow by a significant amount, almost a third. I had to go out for a test drive and it seems to really being sucking in more air. Luckily, no local authorities were around so the tach needle swung a couple times. All reports are good. Hopefully this will improve power and economy. I have these filters on all my vehicles and gotta give them a good rating.