Starter Replacement 1uzfe Sc400

After doing some research on the "How To" part (www.lextreme.com/starter.html) I am interested in finding a parts list containing the replacement parts needed to perform this job such as manifold gaskets, etc. Part numbers are helpful but I would prefer part names if possible since part numbers may vary between years and production dates.

Also, those who have already done this job, as long as you have the tools to do the job is it a hard task to perform or is it mainly just time consuming and relatively easy until you get to removing the starter bolts which can be a PITA. Just wanted to inquire and possibly have a complete parts list for the DIY type like myself. Just want to make sure i've ordered everthing before I complete the job. Just being prepared.

most of it is just time consuming because the in-mani has to be removed but the hardest part is getting the 2 nuts or bolts(i forgot which) off the starter and the block. the only real things you need are throttle body gaket and intake manifold gasket. as far as i remeber thats what i changed.