Regular Member
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About clearlakeman

  • Rank
    New Club Member

Profile Information

  • Lexus Model
  1. Ok, I need to order the inside trim just behind the rear body panel. So when you open the trunk, it sits towards the tail lights vertically... heavy plastic type of moulding piece covering wiring, etc. What is it called??? any place i can get it cheap (not 200+ as dealer is quoting it)??