I'm New

Randy IS

I went to buy an altima :huh: but the saleman called me on the way there and said it was sold. So I went back home and checked the net for IS's for the 350th time and finally found one for under 17k.

So I bought it with no warranty, I just have alot of faith in toyota because I have owned them in the past and they are built the best. I put an aem short ram and the car sounds SOOOO cool. It has the auto/manual tranny and other cool options. It is the mica blue with black interior. It was in a wreck but it was repaired and looks great now, and I got it for about 15k out the door. Yea, it's the junkiest IS out there, but only I know it and the people who sold it to me. What do you want for 1/2 price? I hope it doesn't die out on me :blink:

I want to get a CPO Lexus next, maybe even this year, with a manual trans. A new IS is tempting tho because they offer 2.9% financing.

:cheers:

Randy

Welcome to the club.

take a minute and familiarize your self with the setup and the pinned threads above. Some of them may contain the answers to quesitons you might want to ask and it will save you the time of asking.

Also, just a note, until your post count hits 20, you will not be able to post in the Buy & Sell Forum and you will not be able to access the PM funciton.

steviej