Oil Pan Leakage

My 2001 ES300 has 40K. and I just got regular oil change done at Firestone. They say that its Oil Pan is leaking so the oil pan &/or gasket need to be replaced. The estimate for this jo is $220.

I do not know how severe this problem is. I was thinking that I could wait for 3 more months and then take it to the Lexus dealer for the 45k. Maintenance and let them do it for me.

Firestone also gave an estimate for front brake (flush, clean and adjust) as tehy are 90% worn out. The estimate for brake job is $226.

someone please advise.

Thanks

araskas

p.s: I am not a do-it-yourselfer

First of all your power train warranty cover the oil leak 6 yrs 70k. Please take it to the dealership, and it is zero of charge.

Second of all, what is the flush, adjust and clean? There isn't any adjustment on this vehicle. All you need to is flush the brakes and it will cost you $47. These people are lack of knowledge about lexus vehicles and also trying to make some quick bucks while they can. They give the automotive industry a BAD NAME!

JPI