IS250 Headlight housing replacements

My daughter’s 2009 IS250 came with factory HIDs with adaptive front lighting system; however, the previous owner took apart the headlight housings and installed aftermarket lighting, heated the housings to reseal, and installed a ballast system that was made for a different vehicle. The previously installed ballasts were HID using D3S bulbs for 2012 -2015 Tesla Model SI am wanting to replace the headlight housings with regular LEDs since her left low beam has went out, but I do not know if the wiring harness will need to be changed. I do not care about the adaptive afs, but I need recommendations on what I need to do in order to replace both housings and plug into my existing harness. See photos below of ballasts currently used. Please help…

CF1A31DC-5293-4B71-AD41-3BDB5E4BC2C4.jpeg

2076C248-9F45-491F-B100-EB1A8BE2E1E4.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

But the leds use a normal 12v switched source. You will need to check the the power into the HID ballast.

Maybe a check on the pins of the plugs from the loom with a voltmeter will give a clue as to if you can feed a relay from there to switch the leds on.