Broken Rear Wiper Arm..

sennett0r

:censored::censored: well, as you might expect i'm pretty *BLEEP*ed... this is my dad's car and it is leased. It is due on October of 2004 which is in just a couple of months and it already has many scratches. Now we have this to add to the fix it list.

Well here's the story. My dad didn't have time to drop me off at school today so he told me to take the car, so i go and park in a 2-hour zone. At lunch, I was super paranoid about a parking ticket so I ran over and was relieved to find no ticket. I go to the back and open the trunk to put my backpack in the back and when i close the trunk, I see that the whole freaking wiper arm is broken off. I look down and there it is, laying on the ground. Now, this isn't just the wiper blade, it's the whole arm that holds the blade. The good news ( i guess ) is that the mechanics of the wiper were not effected. The 1-2 inch section of the wiper arm that is still on the car still moves perfectly like it is wiping the rear windshield but it's just the rest of the arm that is well... not connected.

Is this an easy fix? I've looked at a couple OEM Part replacement sites and couldn't find the part I might need. Anyone have a part number or recommend anything for me to do? I'm assuming if I go to a dealer, they will rape me for both the part and the installation. :censored::censored: