Tan Tailor-Made Seat Covers for Sale @ $99.99

krmedley

This NEW (Open-Box) set of Tailor Made front seat covers (seat bottom and back rest x2) by Seat Covers Unlimited with rear pockets will provide you with a new look and feel for your car’s interior. Fitted for a 1992, Lexus SC300 will also fit an SC400. Valued at $198.00, but I sold my car so I'm letting them go for 1/2 price + free shipping. Does not include headrest covers, but does include (1) matching center console cover. These seat covers are equipped with a foam backing and easy installation. The Madrid fabric is an OEM type upholstery fabric and has a soft feel, but it is also rugged and is a great fabric for any vehicle, especially if you like to wear shorts while driving as this fabric is not rough to the touch but will feel good on your legs and is one of those warm in the winter cool in the summer fabrics. Follow this ebay link to purchase - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Tailor-Made-Seat-Covers-by-Seat-Covers-Unlimited-Lexus-SC300-400/152872992196

Features:
  • 3/8 inch foam backing for added comfort, fit, and durability.
  • Pre-Treated with a Scotch Guard (stain protector).
  • Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.

sc300.jpg