Calibrate cluster needles

I pulled my cluster out of my 1992 SC400.  Back in 2005 I got 32 LED bulbs installed and a single red led on each needle.  Some of the bulbs have quit working so I thought I would refit OEM bulbs and see about added new Tannin needle kits.  Well, I was disappointed how my Boards looked and I don't think the solder can be removed from the circuit board.  The needles cannot be up graded either.  The short needle is for fuel and the center pivot is broken, probably won't hold a setting.

My question today is how to calibrate the needles?  I removed them all and reinstalled them.  The fuel gauge was always off 1/4 tank.  The RPM now sits on Zero at idle.  I left off the Smoked screen so I could the needles during the day. 

Remedy, I found another cluster with only 79,000 miles and it looks like it is original and not molested.  What do I do about the mileage difference?  I have 162,000 on mine.  Go to DMV and explain the difference?

IMG_8569.JPG

IMG_8568.JPG

IMG_8588.JPG