I replaced my braked pads and whiles I had the car up on car stands I took the front discs of to be machined as car vibrated under braking on downhill slopes I thought sine car had done 83,000 ks 2002 es300 pads must be worn the original pads had another 20,000 ks left however since car up in air might as well put in new ones vibration was caused by front disc warped by about 10 thou however I put everything back together lowered the car and tried to take it for a drive that is when the vsc trac and an array of other lights came on car started but does not accelerate have tried paper clip in nu 4 and 14 turn key on but haven't started car has anybody else had this problem

soarer129,

Your car has gone into limp mode. The computer has determined that there is a problem with the brake system (ABS and Trac Control) and has changed the engine parameters to keep you from getting up to speed and killing yourself or someone else. Get the codes read to see where it says the problem is located, most probably the ABS sensor on one of the wheels you messed with.

Hint:  I almost didn't bother answering your post, and I'm sure others felt the same way. 

I suggest you reread what you are about to post BEFORE you hit the Submit Reply button.

You have not used a single period, comma or question mark. Its just one long run on ramble and terribly difficult to decipher. Online forums do not lend themselves to "phone texting" methods and jargon.

Get back to us after you get the codes read and maybe we can help steer you in the right direction.