Ok so here goes my story, I go out to my car push the button on the key to unlock the doors. They unlock I get into the driver seat and get comfy. I go to stick the key in the ignition to fire her up turn the key and nothing. No engine trying to turn over no stereo nothing but a click from the starter relay. So far I have replaced the relay as initially the one in there wasnt even clicking. After replacing it I attempt to start it again. Still nothing except the new relay was clicking. Thinking it might be the ignition switch I replaced that as well. I attempt again to start it. Still just clicks from the relay. Took the starter to advance auto to be tested, its fine. Tested the battery and the alternator they are fine as well. Ive also tested the park/neutral safety switch. Ive found a million and one ways to supposedly reset the factory alarm to no avail. Theres power coming to the switch but not to anything else. Tested new ignition switch and it is working as it should. When I attempt to put the key in with driver door open the door chime works and the open door light comes on. When I turn the key only the air bag light comes on on the dash. Headlights, running lights and brake lights work. However the headlights have to be manually turned off as opening the driver door does not turn them off anymore. Turn signals and reverse lights do not work either.