Htc Smartphone Incompatibility (?)

Weird....Over the last few weeks my wife keeps losing signal in the ES350 using her HTC Smartphone. No rhyme or reason, but at some point the blue tooth connection is lost. Then, either her phone remains connected and reconnects via blue tooth and the cycle repeats. Or, she gets disconnected completely and has to wait for the phone to reconect to the car.

Her phone works fine in my Audi, and my Samsung Smartphone works fine in her Lexus.

Can anyone help???? Lexus did the usual re-boot of phone to no avail.

Weird....Over the last few weeks my wife keeps losing signal in the ES350 using her HTC Smartphone. No rhyme or reason, but at some point the blue tooth connection is lost. Then, either her phone remains connected and reconnects via blue tooth and the cycle repeats. Or, she gets disconnected completely and has to wait for the phone to reconect to the car.

Her phone works fine in my Audi, and my Samsung Smartphone works fine in her Lexus.

Can anyone help???? Lexus did the usual re-boot of ohone to no avail.

Hi Glen and welcome.

I don't have a lot of knowledge in this area, but I think some folks will chime in here with some answers.

Paul

• 3 months later...

I have the same issue with my Samsung Galaxy Note 4. This problem surfaced after I upgraded to Android 5 from Android 4.x . I read that clearing the cache can help. But I've seen situations where it helps for a while then starts reoccurring. Most recently I updated to the latest Android 5.1.1but the problem persists. I have no other Bluetooth issues with my phone or any other devices. This certainly has become an annoyance and hopefully Lexus IS looking into the reasons for this.