94 Ls400 Won't Accelerate Np Power

sairick

Car idles but won't accelerate in order to get up to speed have to shift into low and run it out before hitting 2nd then drive. Have cut holes in the exhaust before the cats to rules out blockage. I have replaced plugs , caps, rotors, and wires still does same thing. Not sure where to go from here? Coils? TPS? Any thoughts?

OK cleaned out cats the car now accelerates on its own without manually shifting but I have to almost floor it to get it up to speed. Have done a full tune up and repaired a frayed wire going into the block just below driver side cam/ distributor cap. No clue what to try next to get it running right.

Any advice?

OK getting codes 13,21, and 28. .first 2 are on sensor codes.. cleaned out cats so I expected them.. but 28 show crank position sensor/ open short/distributor malfunction? ? Wire that was frayed turned out to be the cam position sensor.. removed the sensor and repaired the wire . Reinstalled. Cleared codes. Drove it and I get same codes. Crank position sensor is only 2 years old changed it cause car wouldn't start at all. So it's probably not that? .. still drives very sluggish.. very low power for what should be a peppy v8?

Opened up exhaust complete behind 2 front cats hollowed them out so I know exhaust open reset codes and drove car. Still very low on power and hear some spark knock got a code ..Besides of sensors. 13--- no rpm signal to ecu when engine speed is over 1000 (1) crankshaft position signal circuit short or open (2) distributor fault (3) module fault... any clue?