Rx330 Window Reset Failed On Just One Window

Hi all,

Got another problem :(

I noticed there are so many window reprogramming guide after changing a new battery.

I followed all the instructions (from the forum and manual)...but one window remain stubborn.

I've tried to lower it all the way down, half way, half pressed, etc etc...still doing the same thing....

I notice that to roll up, I can't half lift...have to lift it all up...

Please help.

thanks

I would ulplug the battery and try to re-program them again. Or, simply pry off the silver trim panel (containing that switch) on the door, unplug the switch, and plug it back in (this will have the same effect as unplugging the car's battery). Then try to re-program it.

Hi

I really appreciate your reply.

I've tried to unplug and replug for more than 5 times for sure. Only that particular door that still stubborn.

I brought the car to the auto electrician. He checked it out and he said need to change the actuator.
The problem is not because of the motor but the electronic inside the actuator/motor can't send signal to computer/board...

Sounds weird...he is ordering a new motor for me. Still don't know how much it cost.

Anyway, before the motor come, I will try to pry the switch.

I hope nobody experience this weirdness.