Coasting- Lack There Of...?

uspilot

Just bought a used 2001 RX 300 with 156K for my daughter's 1st car. Didn't do the homework I should have and made the purchase decision on the the Lexus name and saftey of a larger car. Anyway... I was wondering if anyone is experiencing what I think/feel is the transmission not disengaging when taking your foot off the gas (i'm not sure if the trans is supposed to disengage, i'm just trying to explain the feeling...) It feels like the car is slowing at a faster rate than any other car I've driven. Seems to be most prevelant at speeds above 20mph. Even when traveling down a decent size hill, i'm finding that i'm losing speed or at best maintaining my current speed.

When I put the car in neutural while going down hill, the car feels more normal to me and will slightly increase in speed.

my stats and maintenance over the past 30 days:

2001 RX 300 156K

No CEL
Did trans pan drop and fluid/filter exchange (thank you LOC followed the DIY video!) Color/Smell seem ok
Changed both differentials (not transfere case) oil using purple (again thank you LOC DIY!)
Preformed the throttle body clean, IACV, and MAF clean (had low gas mileage, now up to avg 19)
Changed oil
Changed A/F sendsor, bank 1 sensor 1 (behind the engine) Had P1135, now no other CEL.
New spark plugs Denso Iridiums

Any thoughts? Ideas?