Out Of Control Trouble Lights

All the trouble lights on my '06 ES330 have come on. At first they came on then went off, all within a few minutes. Then, weeks later it did it again and they stayed on for a couple of days. I took it to my repairman who couldn't find anything wrong. The lights continued to do this over the next several months (about 6000 miles) until now they won't go off at all. The car runs fine. Is there some way to reset all these lights?

• Like 1

Phil,

I'm certain that a lot of people are confused as to what "trouble lights" are? Are you referring to the four way flashers, the CEL (check engine light) or all of the dash indicator lights that flash on briefly when you start the car and then go off?

Phil,

You may have to get a diagnosis from a Lexus dealer, as much of these cars is proprietory to Lexus, and not even aToyota dealer can help you.

You might try searching Toyota forums for a similar occurrence to see if there is a fix, as the Camry of the same generation shares many of the same components and systems. If that gets you no where, see if a Lexus dealership can give you an answer. If changing the entire instrument panel turns out to be the fix, eBay may keep the cost down from the stratosphere.

Good Luck!