Michelin Energy Saver A/s Tires

Hello everyone. I have a 2007 RX350 and I need new tires. On Tire Rack it tells me that Michelin Energy Saver A/S is compatible with this car, however, on the Michelin Canada website I'm advised the opposite.

Does anyone have any experience with these tires on this car? The reviews on TireRack are quite good, and I am a casual city driver so don't need high performance tires.

Advice is appreciated, thanks.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I have a 2007 RX350 and I need new tires. On Tire Rack it tells me that Michelin Energy Saver A/S is compatible with this car, however, on the Michelin Canada website I'm advised the opposite.

Does anyone have any experience with these tires on this car? The reviews on TireRack are quite good, and I am a casual city driver so don't need high performance tires.

Advice is appreciated, thanks.

Aren't these the OEM tires in the US (on my 09RX350)? I don't like them. Wear is good, but they are not very 'grippy' and I find them noisy and 'harsh' in the last 50% of their life. I will be chnaging them this Fall, and I don't realy know what to put. On another website (the Club Lexus Forum) for the RX, opinions are between Bridgestone Alenza and Pirelli Scorpio, and some Contientals - DWS/DWS/ProContact as available.