Headlight Adjustment Sensor Question

KooK

First off, for people who have searched looking for the location of the sensor: This sensor is located just to the right of the rear muffler. It's connected to the right rear control arm and has a 3 wire plug going into it. Two bolts hold it onto the chassis, and 1 nut bolts it to the control arm. The reason for this sensor is so if you are carrying a heavy load in the rear of the truck, it will aim the headlights up or down depending on how much weight there is (so you don't blind oncoming drivers)

Now for my question:

Does anybody have the specs of what this sensor ohms at? I am looking to bypass the sensor instead of buying a new one and mine is completely trashed and unusable. All I need is to know what resistance goes through the wires while the truck is level and on the ground. I would assume a dealer manual would have this information and I was hoping somebody here has one or might be willing to crawl under their truck real quick and measure for me.

Thanks a million,

-Aaron

2001 RX300 AWD