Tire Pressure Reset Button Not Located

Thuls

I have a 2007 ES350 with the low tire pressure warning light illuminated. The owner's manual and all of the advice I find on the Internet indicate that the reset button is at my right knee. It is not there. It is not in the glove box. Anyone know where it might be, and why it is not located where the manual shows it? I bought the car used from a private sale last February.

I have a 2007 ES350 with the low tire pressure warning light illuminated. The owner's manual and all of the advice I find on the Internet indicate that the reset button is at my right knee. It is not there. It is not in the glove box. Anyone know where it might be, and why it is not located where the manual shows it? I bought the car used from a private sale last February.

It's at your right knee, but under the bottom of the dash. If you get down on one knee and look up under there you'll see it next to the steering column. It can be hard to locate it the first time.

Sir, thank you for the reply. With your advice I renewed my search. Under the dash is an understatement! With my head on the brake pedal I located a row of three buttons behind the airbag. May other searchers find this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

I found the 2 black buttons, the one on the left is the low tire pressure reset. When I am pressing it the amber light display will flash on and off, but will not stay off. I am guessing until I bring my tires up to proper pressure it will not reset and stay off. Is that correct?

Edited to note: Just had 4 new Michelin MXV4 Primacy's installed. Once 30 pounds were in all 4 tires plus the spare I pushed the reset button and held it until it blinked 3 times then released. So, I should be good to go.

• 5 weeks later...

In case you still haven't found it, its above the gas pedal on the underside of your dash. Crawl under your dash and you'll see it. didn't help me much when it was on. I reset the pressures to 32ppsi, but it didn't go off. Now Lexus tells me to set all tires to 36 and don't forget the spare.

I had trouble getting the light to go off. I had to reduce the pressure to exactly 32 lbs PSI after driving for a short while it went off. I did not check the spare is that on the system as well?