Unlocking All Doors

I am very pleased with my new 2013 Lexus 450 hybrid. We had a tutorial to review the electronics and the helpful instructor adjusted the door unlocking so that all doors unlock when I use the key device to unlock. This worked this morning when I unlocked the car but then subsequently it reverted back to unlocking only the driver's side. I went to the Menu and confirmed that the Unlock All Doors option was still selected. It was, so I don't understand why this is happening. Of course, this is a trivial matter and we love the car. I was surprised by this minor 'malfunction' and wondered if others had encountered this.

Lexus has many little enable criterias built in, these are only a possibility...

A) unlock with remote with no door open/ close cycle,locks automatically relock.

B) unlock with no key cycle open/ close door.

C) keyless entry settings are not the same as using the unlock/ lock on the key fob.

D) try different steps , all Lexus electronic systems are extremely reliable and very precise, please read the owners manual, it has a lot of information and side notes.

I hope this helps.