Need Correspondence With Toyota/lexus Certified Technician

OkieES300

I have a 1999 Lexus ES300- very high mileage but in really good mechanical shape. Have been getting random codes and need to have conversations about extensive details that would take up far too much forum space with details, testing and results. I do not have the $$$$ to take it home and connect it with the mothership (a.k.a. hook up to Toyota proprietary analizer) but have some cause and effect questions I would like to correspond about - If that person is you please repost an Email address, and I don't want to use the Email listed with my username I'd rather chat from an Ipad so if the right person willing to help has an Iphone this would be the icing on the cake for Imessenger. All local guys are too busy trying to get the hookup dollar instead of listening to my testing and results. Please keep in mind I need a very experienced technician above and beyond the normal ASE certs. I pretty much could pass that test-what I need is someone who has dealt with fuel/intake random issues on the 3.0 V6.

Thanks in advance for your help :unsure: