Dashboard Lights Blink

nikhilsk99

When I put the Key in ON position, the Dashboard lights keep blinking.

Even if I start the engine, the Dashboard light keep blinking.

After about 2 to 3 minutes they stop blinking.

Every time I stop my engine and pull the key out and try the above the lights keep blinking.

I changed the battery and put in a new one but still the same.

When I put the Key in ON position, the Dashboard lights keep blinking.

Even if I start the engine, the Dashboard light keep blinking.

After about 2 to 3 minutes they stop blinking.

Every time I stop my engine and pull the key out and try the above the lights keep blinking.

I changed the battery and put in a new one but still the same.

Welcome Nikhilsk to the Club. Glad you chose to join.

I am not an expert on any thing so I won't be able to help you much.. But I can perhaps send you in some right directions.

Changing the cars battery would not effect this problem. But at least your ready for winter. When you say the "dashboard lights", do you you mean the Speedometor, the tachometor, ALL of the system warning lights such as low oil, ABS brakes, check engine, and so forth. Or is it just certain lights that are blinking. This would be helpful.

Also, your ES330 has a computer that collects information on most of the cars symptoms. You can go to a Lexus dealer or somewhere such as Advanced Auto and they will download the stored codes. Hopefully this will give your dealer or mechanic a good Idea of where to look.

Just FYI . When you first start start a Lexus auto. It goes through a "self diagnostic" checking the status of all major systems. this takes only a few seconds. You'll notice that when your ES330 was working correctly, upon turning the key in the ignition all of the lights around the speedometer and tachomer come on for a few seconds. Apparently your system is obviously working overtime.

Let us know how things turn out.

Paul