Seat Belt Replacement

When i bought the car couple years ago, the seat belt jams once in a while because it has been crashed before. Recently, the problem got worse, after the seat belt retracts, it just won't come out anymore. Even if it comes out, it would be jammed at the position I pulled it out. So I was wondering if there is any solutions to this problem. If i have to replace it, do i just get any seat belt that's from a similar year, or like some thing they have online that claims it fits. Thanks

Get a replacement from any wrecking yard. Choose one from the same generation ES or a Camry from the same years should be a direct fit as well. You'll need a Torx 55 bit (I think I'm remembering correctly) to undo the belt at each end.

Be sure to disconnect the battery and wait 20 minutes before working on the belt attach points and wiring. These belts have explosive bolts as pretensioners, and can take off a finger or cost you an eye, if accidentally triggered. Waiting 20 minutes allows the charge of the firing capacitor to drain any current its built up, so the air bags and explosive bolts can't fire.

Good Luck!