Srs Air Bag Light On ?

1994 ES300 130K miles

1) My SRS Air BAg light is on. Not been in any collisions, can't seem to find the fuse or link to check this. I figured it was a blown fuse or no power getting to the

SRS System.

2) My left turn signal blinks really fast but dimmly, both the indicator and the front and rear lights, usually this would be a burned out lamp, replaced both front and rear lamps, still same thing.

Right side is fine. Is there a left and right flasher for these?

3) ABS light has been on for a long time, breaks work fine, matter factly, I hate ABS breaks on my Ford truck, almost had two wrecks because of them.

They tend to pulse the breaks if breaking hard and the rear axle goes over a bump, causing extreemly hard break pedal to stop it. Hell I can break better than what they do.

The fast blinking turn signal on one side indicates a poor ground, poor bulb contact or weak bulb. Since you've eliminated the poor bulb issue by replacing them with new ones, I'd bet that the bulb socket spring that holds the socket contacts against the bulb base contacts needs stretching. My wife's last ES (a 97) needed the front turn signal socket spring contacts stretched about once a year to correct the problem. Use a dental pick or long nosed pliers to reach into the socket and pull the two contacts out further.

As for the ABS light, I'd bet on a broken wheel sensor wire, or a connector that's corroded and needs cleaning up. Get the car in the air and check each ABS wheel sensor's disconnect. I'd suspect one of them is all gummed up or broken. If that doesn't fix the problem, you'll need a Toyota tech to check it out.

As far as the SRS light, I'd suspect that the front collision sensor has a corroded connector. Its hiding up front behind the grill or the front bumper. Trace its wiring back to the main harness looking for a broken connection or a corroded connector. Make sure the ignition is turned off before connecting it back up, to prevent the air bag firing accidentally. Don't ake a chance with it. Good Luck!