Lexus Es330/300 Factory Rado/cd/6 Disc Changer Question

I own a Lexus 2004 Lexus ES330. I removed the factory Radio/CD/Cassette/6 disc CD changer and am putting it up on ebay to sell. I'm under the impression it will fit in the following Model's 04-06 ES3300 and 02-03 ES300 models.

Someone is interested in buying the unit from me. They own a 2002 Lexus ES300. Does anyone know if the unit I removed from my ES330 will fit in his 2002 ES300? He said the serial numbers are almost the same and are as follows:

My unit 2004 ES330 86120-33511

His unit 2002- ES300 86120-3510

Both units have have the same fxmg8517zt

I don't want to sell him something that will not work in his car. Will my unit work in his vehicle??

I would think it would fit, but I'm not 100% sure.

One thing to bear in mind. In 05 they changed the color of the interior controls to a lighter silver color. So hike your part might plug into an 05 or 06, it won't match the rest of the interior.

I also own an ES 300 and am looking for a cd player unit. From my search online it does seem that the 33511 and 33510 are compatible but i'm gonna call some part dealers in the morning. If something goes through with that sale, could you please let me know?

I'm also looking for a cup holder for the ES300 is you could advise.

Thanks!