Bridgestone Deuler H/l Alenza P235/55R18

LexRX330-04

Hello I am new here! Spent past several days searching for reviews for a new tire to get on my Rx330 - 2004 AWD. I have seen across the scale reviews and joined so I could get some feedback from real Lexus RX330 owners.

I have replaced my OE tires which were Michellin Energy's MXV4 Plus 2 times already. I need new tires desperately. I have 88K miles. I supposed I am a hard driver since I already need a 3rd new set for my suv. I have been unhappy with the Michellin's b/c I feel they wear out so fast. I have never reached 30K miles on one set yet.

So far my research has suggested I look at the Bridgestone Dueler h/l Alenza's. I live in the Northwest and encounter lots of rain and occasional snow. No offroading. Paved highway driving mostly. I don't change tires during winter for I want 1 set for all season.

Anyone have these tires and like them over the MXV4? How about fuel - I read from some that your efficiency goes down? Mine is bad anyway. Lucky to get 17 or 18 per gallon.

Thank you!!

I had the Bridgestone Dueler's on my former RX330 and thought that they were great tires. Had no problem with rain or snow with them and the tread life was much better than what the tires that came on it which I think were the MXV4s but can't be sure.

• 1 month later...

I too am looking for tires for my RX 400h. My first replacement set was the Dueler in the same size as you mention. I got about 46,000 miles on them - they were replacements for the OEM tires (Michelen run flats) which only lasted for 22,000 miles. I have been very happy with the Bridgestone tires, but I'm now considering going to a Continental Extreme Contact DWS. I have these on my Audi A6 and have gotten very good performance from them. I'm in Colorado so my tires get snow duty in the winter and both have done well.

Hope this helps.