Upgrade Nav Disc To Change Bluetooth/voice Recognition?

paula400h

Hi all - just got my first RX400h yesterday (2006) and was wondering if I upgraded my nave disc would this also update/change my bluetooth option or voice recognition? I am unhappy with the phone book integration and slow/inaccurate operation of the system and would buy the newest update/upgrade that I could if it changed more then just the map.

Hi all - just got my first RX400h yesterday (2006) and was wondering if I upgraded my nave disc would this also update/change my bluetooth option or voice recognition? I am unhappy with the phone book integration and slow/inaccurate operation of the system and would buy the newest update/upgrade that I could if it changed more then just the map.

Hi Paula, and welcome to the Lexus Owners Club!

Unfortunately, I'm afraid the answer to your question is no. In fact, I just spoke with Lexus special services last week about some of these issues and was assured they were NOT working on any upgrades, patches, downloads, etc. to improve/correct some of these problems. My best guess is that improvements will be made as new models are introduced. But, it's Christmas and I won't give up hope that someday Lexus will come out with a upgrade for all of us.

Paul

Hi Paula, and welcome to the Lexus Owners Club!

Unfortunately, I'm afraid the answer to your question is no. In fact, I just spoke with Lexus special services last week about some of these issues and was assured they were NOT working on any upgrades, patches, downloads, etc. to improve/correct some of these problems. My best guess is that improvements will be made as new models are introduced. But, it's Christmas and I won't give up hope that someday Lexus will come out with a upgrade for all of us.

Paul