Brake Rotors On Ls400

1234lovinmylexus

While rotating my tires I noticed the rear rotors have two screws (Phillips head) that secure the rotor to the hub. The front rotors also have a series of similar holes and two that align with threaded holes in the hub but no screws were present. This allows the front rotors to rotate back and forth a few degrees until they bump into the studs, with the wheels removed. Is this correct or should there be srcews retaining the front rotors as well?

While rotating my tires I noticed the rear rotors have two screws (Phillips head) that secure the rotor to the hub. The front rotors also have a series of similar holes and two that align with threaded holes in the hub but no screws were present. This allows the front rotors to rotate back and forth a few degrees until they bump into the studs, with the wheels removed. Is this correct or should there be srcews retaining the front rotors as well?

Hi Dave, and welcome to the LOC!

I'm sorry that I don't know the direct answer to your question. With the holiday weekend, things will probably be slow on the board for at least a few days and other members won't be checking new post very often. Additionally your question is very specific to just a very small screw. It will take a while to find someone that has that precise knowledge.