Bluetooth Connection To Iphone

Dr_El

I have paired the RX350 bluetooth to my iPhone 4 and use the phone as the only source of music. Whenever I need to answer a call or switch to the radio then come back to the iPhone music, I get a "unable to connect" error. The only way to get the connection back is to turn the car off! This is really annoying. Anyone have a similar problem...solution?

Welcome to LOC! :cheers:

That is strange...I have the 3gs and have no problems like that. I also pair my Ipad so my kids can watch movies as well. I still have my phone paired and take calls, it will mute the ipad audio and as soon as I hand up the ipad audio will start back.

You have the phone paired under phones and also the MP3 player paired in the audio...right? One thing to try may be to start over...remove the phone from your RX350 and start all over...and see if it still does it. It shouldn't make you shut the car off everytime.

Good Luck!

• 2 months later...

Mine Iphone audio also loses connection to bluetooth when I make a call but switches fine when I receive one. It also loses connection if I toggle thru Audio Modes. I have to go thru setup, BT Audio Setup, Connect Audio player..... to get iPhone audio back up but the phone will work fine regardless..