Es300 Key Chip Transponder

BALOO BELLE

found programing instructions for oem chipped and transponders

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=66254

i have the key code and am wondering where to get a precut key? i would like a spare other than the valet key. i found oem keys on ebay but dont know if anyone will cut them. home depot no. local locksmith said no when i said chip so ill try again w out the chip

will the key unlock the door if i do not program the chip? i seem to lock my keys laying on the car seat. so, i would like a unprogrammed key so i can get into but not start the car.

and what is the best spot for one of the magnetic hide a keys.. it would suck if it wasnt there when i needed it.

found programing instructions for oem chipped and transponders

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=66254

i have the key code and am wondering where to get a precut key? i would like a spare other than the valet key. i found oem keys on ebay but dont know if anyone will cut them. home depot no. local locksmith said no when i said chip so ill try again w out the chip

will the key unlock the door if i do not program the chip? i seem to lock my keys laying on the car seat. so, i would like a unprogrammed key so i can get into but not start the car.

and what is the best spot for one of the magnetic hide a keys.. it would suck if it wasnt there when i needed it.

Here is a LINK for your answer. 1010keys operate from San Francisco Ca. you get two keys cut for a small price and key chain plus free shipping. Also include a photo shot of the key for comparison, follow the instruction on the LINK.