Check Engine Light/trac Off/vsc Lights (07 Rx)

So here's the situation. About 2 days after an oil change and tire rotation, I had those three lights mentioned come on. First I took it to the dealer, and the person there said that the lights would come on if the gas cap is not closed properly, so check that (the gas cap is closed properly), and also turn off your car and turn it on about 30 or 40 times (meaning after several days of use) and it should go away. She said I would be charged for diagnosis. Didn't get it. Two weeks later, the problem persists. Just today, when driving from work, the Check Engine light alone flashed several times as the VSC and Trac Off light stay lit. The engine kinda felt funny, I would say vibrate, but it wasn't significantly noticeable. I'm thinking about taking it in tomorrow. But I would also like to ask an opinion about what this could be. I think this might be due to the workmanship from that oil change and tire rotation, but I have been to this dealer for years for my regular service with no problems, and it's not like I got a choice between them and someone else. (They're the only one in town).

Any ideas fellas?!

the vsc can be cap or fill tube, I guess it is possible on rotation they bunged up the fill tube somehow, the vibration may be that one of your tires is out of balance,and now with the new position you are noticing it??