Drivers Window

micgro

My drivers window plastic clip broke and I had to replace the window costing $550. Looked at the broken part and think it was a poor design. The glue securing clip to window glass failed and resultant raising force broke plastic clip. Would like to find copy of TSB L-SB-003-09 which understand was issued because of the failure. The dealer has had over 100 windows replaced because of same problem. Apparently occurred in '07 and early '08 ES350s until Lexus fixed the problem. Replacement parts were re-engineered and understand do not break. I have 3 other windows which expect will fail and was unable to get dealer to cover since have 59,000 miles. Wrote letter to Lexus telling them problem should be covered under warranty since is design failure and not from neglect or mileage. I have seen problem on previous cars which was matter of gluing window to metal tray. Why did Lexus cheapen their product with plastic clips. Anyone have the service bulletin so will have better information if hear from Lexus? Thanks!!! TY