Any Suggestions For Cool Mods.?

C.Ward, this is a half-serious reply for all models. Food for thought about a Philosophy...

I like SUBTLE things, that make knowledgable guys go "HUH?"

For example, I wanna take the black stubby GPS antenna on my wife's 02 LS430 rear window, and glue on onto my 94 LS400 rear roof/window. No wires or GPS, just the antenna, as a fake out. I have also seen black covers for the side mirrors, and black side curtains one can install as if a VIP is cheauffered around in that car.

During car shows, I have seen things that make people go "Huh?"

On my Yellow 76 Corvette, I drove around in SD with a front plate that said "Move Over" in reverse lettering like Ambulances use...It reads correctly when the guy in front of you looks in his rear view mirror.

also had a clear window sticker, inside, on front edge of glass near outside mirror, and on sunroof, that a passenger could read that said: "Caution: Do Not Open Windows Above 120 MPH".

also brought home an airline barf bag from a trip and put it in the passenger dash pocket.

also, while detailing vette during "Show And Shines", I got one of those orange ribbons from the Air Force and put it on my rear antenna that said "Remove Before Flight".

Now, ONE THING I saw at a car show, was someone had pinstriped inside the Door Jams, that NO ONE EVER TOUCHES.

Another had painted murals, like you see on side of vans. Only visible when doors, trunk or hood were open.

I have been thinking about pinstrips on my lexus doorjambs too.

ANOTHER THING: Know how you parallel park, open your door a crack, then wait for traffic or bicycles to pass before you open the door all the way? I have seen and used press=on sticky reflectors on the inside edges of doors, and tunks, so when they are open, traffic or bicycles can see them. Gotta be careful about the thickness so there is no interference when you close the door or trunk or hood. Been thinking about real thin 3M reflective tape in red or white or silver to apply to all four door edges of my lexus and trunk lid inside edges that would only be visible when they are open.

Think: Emergency stop on roadside with no electrical power, so open trunk as warning with that reflective tape on it.