Strange Noise On Rx400h

Hello everybody, lately on mine rx400h of the 4/2008 I hear something that i have not never heard before: to low speed (25/30 kmh) in the passage from the traction completely electrical worker to that arranged with the motor to combustion, I hear an annoying short noise clearly, logical could be given from the attack of the thermal engine to transmission gear motion, that should be located in the front , but i hear this short rumor on the right back side of the car (or may be,is a wrong sensation?) .

ave you had experiences of the sort, it's normal behavior ? or ,if not, what is this noise and how to to solve it?

p.s. I do not know if can to influence, but the temperature here in Bucharest is by now from varied days a lot under zero C, and I ask if this can influence, in fact I have noticed this behavior of the machine in these last days.

Anyway in the next days i will carry the car to Lexus for the 45000 km service and i will ask, but i'd like to go there with more information from who eventually passed through this problem, if is a problem.

I will let you know.

Ciao and sorry for my terrible wrote english.

Every once and a while i will hear strange noises emitting from the Rx400h. It's a hybrid vehicle so it's expected you will hear different noises than those you'd hear from a gas-only vehicle.

I'm not sure of the specific noise you're speaking of, but i wouldn't worry about it.