Replace Corner Light Cover [or Whole Corner Light Assy]

rmahbub

Hello all,

I have 1998 ES300.

Recently someone broke the right side corner light cover. I am going to buy one and wanted to know if you guys have any document on how to replace that assy or cover.

Previously I found document on replacing the radio and was expecting something like that.

Thanks,

Its been many years since I had my 97 ES but I recall having to open the hood and pull out a plastic plug near the rubber bumper for the hood front corner. With the plug out you can lift up the thin plastic cover over the radiator support to reveal a single screw for the front corner light. Once its removed you pull the entire turn signal assembly towards the front of the car until it pops out. The trick here is to tape up the blade of a putty knife (so as to not scratch the paint) and slide it into the vertical seam between the turn signal and the fender. Then grip the putty knife as close to the fender and pull the knife towards the front of the car. Good Luck!