Is It Possible To Upgrade The Navigation System On A 06 Rx400h To Gen

RoyY

I accidentally messed up my navigation unit button setting so some of the buttons are mis-mapped or no longer functioning. Dealer is asking for a lot of money to replace the whole unit I thought I might as well upgrade the whole thing if possible.

I accidentally messed up my navigation unit button setting so some of the buttons are mis-mapped or no longer functioning. Dealer is asking for a lot of money to replace the whole unit I thought I might as well upgrade the whole thing if possible.

Hmm, a simple re-set might work. Try unplugging the car's battery, and turning the ignition to ON (like you're turning the car on) for a couple of seconds. This will erase ANY of the car's memory and might re-set the nav for you. It's worth a shot...

What did you do to mess it up? Do a search here (and maybe clublexus.com). There were a few people trying to override the 'I Agree' screen, and update to new maps etc., that messed up the NAV unit. There was a repair, involving removing the system from the cargo area and draining some battery in the unit or something.