Aftermarket Radio Problems

Ok I have a 94 GS300 and I just recently hooked up an aftermarket radio in it just until i get the factory radio. I had to run speaker wire from the radio harness to each speaker in the car. Only problem is that I cant get the radio to stay programed thats a first from me. Never had this problem before out of any car. used the diagrams on here to find my 12v constant and Acc but everytime i shut the car off. I have to reprogram everything. Can anyone help me. Or does anyone have a factory radio for my GS?

Ok I have a 94 GS300 and I just recently hooked up an aftermarket radio in it just until i get the factory radio. I had to run speaker wire from the radio harness to each speaker in the car. Only problem is that I cant get the radio to stay programed thats a first from me. Never had this problem before out of any car. used the diagrams on here to find my 12v constant and Acc but everytime i shut the car off. I have to reprogram everything. Can anyone help me. Or does anyone have a factory radio for my GS?

Call Crutchfield and get one of their GS300 wiring harness adapters for the aftermarket radio you have.