Rust Proofing/beach Ruggedizing The Gx

IrishMetal

Hello everyone, glad to be apart of the group. I fish throughout the year on the Texas coast. I love how easily the GX handles ANY beach/sand off-road conditions. I always meticulously wash and clean it during and after each trip and so far have not seen any corrosion. I know salt water is one of the toughest things on a car so I am interested if anyone has any suggestions for maintenance. Also, any thoughts on treatments or hardware to protect the underside of the truck?

Thanks in advance!

Griffin

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, glad to be apart of the group. I fish throughout the year on the Texas coast. I love how easily the GX handles ANY beach/sand off-road conditions. I always meticulously wash and clean it during and after each trip and so far have not seen any corrosion. I know salt water is one of the toughest things on a car so I am interested if anyone has any suggestions for maintenance. Also, any thoughts on treatments or hardware to protect the underside of the truck?

Thanks in advance!

Griffin

Glad to see u take so good care of the car. I too clean it so offen,simply I live in North Carolina,I had little snow here but ice alots here the city worker put out alot of salt too on the road. So only thing to keep your under salt free is to hose its off right away. :(

:(