Need Rses Remote Part - New Brakes This Weekend

Pearl92SC400

Hello all,

I just picked up a 'new to me' 2005 GX470, Ash Blue, Sport Package, Rear DVD, even has the lexus front bumper guard. Love this thing.

However, when I tried to use the rear DVD remote, it did not work. I found the battery door and battery missing. Is there nayone out there that may have an old one laying around?

Thanks for all the info on this site. I will be replaceing the rotors and pads this weekend. Wish me luck or give me tips.

Hello all,

I just picked up a 'new to me' 2005 GX470, Ash Blue, Sport Package, Rear DVD, even has the lexus front bumper guard. Love this thing.

However, when I tried to use the rear DVD remote, it did not work. I found the battery door and battery missing. Is there nayone out there that may have an old one laying around?

Thanks for all the info on this site. I will be replaceing the rotors and pads this weekend. Wish me luck or give me tips.

[/quote

The battery is a CR 2025. You can get it in the photo department of Wal-Mart or Target. It's only a few bucks.

D