Couple Of New Tsbs

Looks like Lexus put them out around April/May this year...

I have the short forms only - when I track down a copy of the full TSB I'll post it in my TSB sticky at the top of this forum.

SERVICE BULLETIN:LSB-0057-09 NHTSA ITEM NUMBER:10030352

LEXUS: IG1 RELAY FREEZING. SOME VEHICLES MAY EXPERIENCE MULTIPLE WARNING LIGHTS ILLUMINATED, VEHICLE NOT SHIFTING FROM PARK TO DRIVE, AND OTHER ACCESSORIES BECOMING INOPERATIVE AFTER THE VEHICLE HAS COLD SOAKED IN SUB FREEZING (BELOW 14 %F [-10%C]) AMBIENT AIR TEMPERATURES. A NEW RELAY AND WIRE HARNESS HAS BEEN MADE AVAILABLE TO IMPROVE THIS CONDITION. *PE

SERVICE BULLETIN:LSB-0043-09 NHTSA ITEM NUMBER:10030326

LEXUS: SOME VEHICLES MAY EXHIBIT A M.I.L. ON CONDITION WITH ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODES (DTC) STORED AS A RESULT OF AN IGNITION COIL MALFUNCTION: P0351-P0356 IGNITION COIL A-F PRIMARY/SECONDARY CIRCUIT. THE ENGINE MAY NOT START. *PE

Umm..dunno. I'm at work now so I can't access the site where I normally grab the full TSBs and can't remember where I found the partial TSBs either.

**edit** Just checked nhtsa.dot.gov for 2006, 2007 and 2008 and it looks like the first TSB (for the freezing relay) applies to all years, but the TSB for the ignition coil is only for 2006.