Swapped 96 Es300 Headlights Into My 94

zppeacock

So I swapped the 95-96 style lights into my 94, all the lights work but the blinkers blink really fast now, anyone know why?

Also what bulb number are the low beams? My old lowbeams 9006 dont fit in the 95-96 housing? Right now im using the oem japan ones but I want to upgrade them soon. But my old high beams 9005 fit in the new housings.

So I swapped the 95-96 style lights into my 94, all the lights work but the blinkers blink really fast now, anyone know why?

Also what bulb number are the low beams? My old lowbeams 9006 dont fit in the 95-96 housing? Right now im using the oem japan ones but I want to upgrade them soon. But my old high beams 9005 fit in the new housings.

When blinkers blink really fast that typically means that the bulb is blown... not sure if that is actually the case with yours.

this happened to me when i had to take my headlights out to fix a water leak. Although i knew all my lights worked, the blinkers were doing the rapid blink. So i assumed it was somehow a faulty connection. I just cleaned off the connection that i had taken off then back on with some wd-40, worked fine afterwords.