No Sound

dogbone

the good part is that your amp is ok, but looks like your head unit is f..d up. you could take it out yourself and have audio electronics shop look at it but i think its not going to worth it money wise to fix it. just pick up good aftermarket double din dvd navigation like pioneer or kenwood and replace your stock navi. stock navi sucks anyway. yes, dealer prices for this stuff suck big time :o :censored::chairshot:

may be others have better ideas

my 0.02cents

hello,i have 2004 es330 i get no sound out of radio or cd player but i get voice out of navigation, they tell me the nav has to be replaced at the tune of $1800.00 plus . sure need some help thanks

hello,i have 2004 es330 i get no sound out of radio or cd player but i get voice out of navigation, they tell me the nav has to be replaced at the tune of $1800.00 plus . sure need some help thanks

Who is "they" - the dealership? Did this problem just start? I might look to see if something was disconnected first. DCFish may be able to help you out w/ a Navi unit for less.