Unable To Read Data

ivmaso

Hi Guys

I just purchased a 2002 LS430 with luxxury package but the GPS is not working. The screen shows Unable to read data. I have tried to find any answer in internet but it has impossible. Any advice?

Does anyone live next to aventura? i would like to test another DVD disc before buying a new one..

BTW the battery for the Linksis System is defective.. can it be that the problem??

thanks for any help

Did you ever get a resolution to the GPS not working .. I have the same problem in my 2002 Lexus LS430

Hi Guys

I just purchased a 2002 LS430 with luxxury package but the GPS is not working. The screen shows Unable to read data. I have tried to find any answer in internet but it has impossible. Any advice?

Does anyone live next to aventura? i would like to test another DVD disc before buying a new one..

BTW the battery for the Linksis System is defective.. can it be that the problem??

thanks for any help

Did you ever get a resolution to the GPS not working .. I have the same problem in my 2002 Lexus LS430
Hi Guys

thanks for any help

I just acquired a 2002 LS430 as well (about a month now). I burned a 2007 version of the DVD for the GEN 2 system (it came with the original 2001) and it seems to work fine. Are you sure the DVD in your drive is the one for this model? Someone may have switched(?) Another possibility is that the switch on the drive door isn't connecting (or closed). Just some thoughts...

My husband just told me that the dealership told him that a spring is broken in the unit. We're trying to find one on ebay to see if we can replace it. Hopefully that will solve the problem for now. We LOVE our Lexus and plan to have it for some time.

Hi Guys

thanks for any help

I just acquired a 2002 LS430 as well (about a month now). I burned a 2007 version of the DVD for the GEN 2 system (it came with the original 2001) and it seems to work fine. Are you sure the DVD in your drive is the one for this model? Someone may have switched(?) Another possibility is that the switch on the drive door isn't connecting (or closed). Just some thoughts...