Problem Wont End, Multiple Codes Help!

Cmoening

92 SC400 184,000 Miles, The problems have just been one after another....

Current Problem - When I start my car (if it doesn't stall / bog down and blow smoke) My RPM's stay constant around 1000, While in park, as soon as I press on the gas, the car IMMEDIATELY shuts down! (This problem began immediately after cleaning my TPS sensor) Also when I turn the key over, (Without starting it) there is a clicking noise that last about 10 seconds, however if I press down on the gas pedal, the noise stops, when i release the gas pedal, the noise starts back up. Only when I press the gas pedal does the clicking stop, when I release, it starts again.

Codes - Yesterday ... Code 13 RPM Signal and Code 24 IAT Sensor Signal.

Codes Today - Code 13 RPM Signal Code 24 IAT sensor AND Code 31. (Today I did clean my MAF sensor, using MAF cleaner, however code 31 may have been caused from the massive amount of smoke coming from my TB and engine after it "semi imploded" in the engine)

What I have done recently - Cleaned my TB (Which was already spotless)

Seafoamed

Added Techron to gas.

Replaced Spark Plugs.

Replaced Coils

Cleaned MAF sensor.

Cleaned TPS sensor TWICE, second time I used never sieze, (Possible cause of problem, the current problem occurred after second removal and cleaning)

Changed fuel filter.

Replaced multiple cracked or bent hoses.

New Battery

New Alternator (Currently grounded to the negative battery cable)

Lastly, my CAT's have been clogged for some time, I went to replace them myself, unfortunately was unable to remove two of top bolts So I lowered the tail pipe from the bottom and completely stripped everything out of my CATs ... Which was difficult due to everything inside looking similar to a molten rock. (A shop wanted $500 JUST to remove the remaining bolts and let me drive home, I passed on his offer!) Can completely hollow CATs lead to EGR problems? I am REALLY confused .. PLEASE HELP!!

-Stranded in Houston, trying to fix my car so I can go back home to Phoenix!