Air Suspension Any Problems Yet & Possible Spring Swap?

ArnoldsLex

We are looking at a really nice RX330 that has the Air Suspension. I have seen the result of old Air Rides on Old Lincoln's you see looking like low riders bouncing down the rode. This is my fear and the cost of replacing an Air Strut at 900.00 a corner. Has anyone experienced any problems with them? I know these cars are only 5 years old but I am thinking someone may have driven allot of miles on one?

If in fact I would run into this problem is there a way to swap over the stock springs on these cars if need be? Searching on other sites I have seen there are aftermarket springs and aftermarket Air ride kits for the Standard Sprung types. So this swap looks feasible so it would make sense it could go in reverse? I am sure it would mean getting the upper mounting pieces from a bone yard or new along with KYB Struts? I am mechanically able to do this as I have done the RX 300 Strut replacement, as well many performance conversions, so the RX330 should be no more difficult. I would imagine the chassis is able to accept both Air and Std. Struts? ;)