07 Rx 350 Nav Resets....

Constantly while driving. I'm trying to see if anyone has encountered this problem and if getting a replacement disc fixes it. The dealer ordered us a replacement disc, but I don't see how that is going to help. After the system resets it erases our saved POI (like our home address), so I'm having a hard time believing it's a disc issue and not a hardware issue.

Next my fiancee was driving the other day and the ABS, BRAKE, VSC and TRAC OFF lights all came on at the same time. Has anyone run into this problem before and if you have what was the outcome. I'm taking it to the dealer this thursday and wanted to get a heads up before going. It sucks we've only owned this vehicle a litttle less than two weeks and had to have it in for service twice already. Starting to question the Lexus Certified purchase.

Any and all help is much appreciated

Sounds like a fuse issue before a disc issue. The replacement disc will only rework your NAVs firmware and map data. The new disc only changes what data is displayed on your screen and won't fix a rebooting issue. If it resets and removes your POI it's a deeper electrical issue. Check the Radio 1 fuse to see if there is any wear or needs replacing (under $2 fix at your local auto parts giant) and less hassle.

As for the dash stuff that usually means you have an electrical issue. In my non-technical opinion I think you might have a wire that's not grounded properly and causing a short somewhere. Or a larger type fuse is done. Either way get it to the dealer ASAP and get a loaner. You might have something happening with your fuse cluster that took on some moisture or something.

Something simple might take longer than you think. We had a ball bearing in a tire that was bone dry and causing grinding when turning left. From dropoff-->diagnonsis-->fix-->pickup was 5 days. Thank god for the hassle-free loaner.

In response to the second part of your posting I had this happen and it was the beginning of the end of the battery. We had to have it replaced at around 15,000 miles and it was covered under the warranty. Haven't had this happen since.

In response to the second part of your posting I had this happen and it was the beginning of the end of the battery. We had to have it replaced at around 15,000 miles and it was covered under the warranty. Haven't had this happen since.

Thank you guys I'm going to take this up with my service department when i see them again.

Thank you guys I'm going to take this up with my service department when i see them again.

Had the same lights come on twice on our 07 RX350 CPO. Turned out to be a faulty brake light switch. Lexus has a TSB on this I believe and it was covered by warranty.

As for the navi reboot, I agree with the previous that this sounds like a fuse or other faulty electrical connection. May be tough to locate, especially if your dealer cannot reproduce the problem. If it weren't for the other useful features on the display screen, I'd say forget the lousy Lexus nav and get a Garmin.

Good luck.