Door Speaker Size

i know the stock size is 4" in doors and rear.

but whats the biggest you can fit in the door?

i saw one guy putting in the 5.25" speakers shaved off a bit to fit in the door.

will the 6.5" will fit without too much mod or its not possible without some extensive door panel modding?

i know the stock size is 4" in doors and rear.

but whats the biggest you can fit in the door?

i saw one guy putting in the 5.25" speakers shaved off a bit to fit in the door.

will the 6.5" will fit without too much mod or its not possible without some extensive door panel modding?

You can fit 5.25 with some modification, but if you want 6.5 you will need make your own baffles or head over to Ebay and they have some 6.5 surrounds like fit perfectly.

cool, thanks.

ebay adapters are cheap enough, im just gonna get one of those.

does sc400 with nakamichi comes with amp? or no?

is there crossover somewhere? or built into the amp or deck?

You can tell if it has the nakamichi system by looking at your radio. If it does not say Nakamichi on the left hand corner its to Pioneer system. The crossover is inside the speaker enclosure

cool, thanks.

You can tell if it has the nakamichi system by looking at your radio. If it does not say Nakamichi on the left hand corner its to Pioneer system. The crossover is inside the speaker enclosure

I know i have nak, but what i was asking is sc400 with nak installed, does these come with nak amp? i thought i read somewhere sc doesn't come with amp, only built in head unit amp...

if there is an amp, where is it located?

cool, thanks.

I know i have nak, but what i was asking is sc400 with nak installed, does these come with nak amp? i thought i read somewhere sc doesn't come with amp, only built in head unit amp...

if there is an amp, where is it located?

Yes, the Nak system has an external Amp, it's located in the trunk under the CD changer on the passenger's side.