Parts

rulerx

I finding that replacement parts are very expensive. I need to replace all or most of the bushings an all of the suspension, front and rear. tm engineering has a front control arm set for $99. That is a good deal. I will get those soon. Maybe also their anti-sway bar bushings. But I can't find parts places that carry very many of the other bushings. Will I have to pay dealer prices?

the problem I am trying to fix is that this cars has excessive swaying when going over bumps, especially at highway speeds. Replaced all 4 struts with Gabriel ultra. Not much helpl. Will KYB Gr-2 be much better? Autozone is selling Sachs struts. The price is good but will they be better than the Gabriels?

• 2 months later...

I don't know if it helps or not, but my neighbor has a 1995 LS400 with hardly any miles on it. He's in his 80's and rarely drives except to the store. He's thinking of selling it for 5k, but would probably take any reasonable offer. May be worth a trip to Florida!