Car Cover?

Should I get a car cover for my IS 250 '09?

Pretty much I will only use the car on the weekends and it will be parked in a garage full of junk. I probably will try to resist driving in the Winter. They put too much salt on the roads where I live!

Also, how often would you suggest that I wash my car? I got sort of lazy on my old car (98 nissan altima) and its rusting. I don't want that to happen again. But I didn't really care so much about my altima because it was degrading in so many ways.

Should I get a car cover for my IS 250 '09?

Pretty much I will only use the car on the weekends and it will be parked in a garage full of junk. I probably will try to resist driving in the Winter. They put too much salt on the roads where I live!

Also, how often would you suggest that I wash my car? I got sort of lazy on my old car (98 nissan altima) and its rusting. I don't want that to happen again. But I didn't really care so much about my altima because it was degrading in so many ways.

I bought a California Car Cover Stormweave cover for mine and use it whenever the car is in the garage (as long as the car is clean). I ride my motorcycle during the week so the car only gets driven on the weekends. This time of year I keep the cover on it mostly to keep the pollen off the car when the garage door is open. I don't put the cover on when the car is dirty to avoid any potential scratching. The cover I have is somewhat bulky and there are others that are lighter, but I bought that one because it is somewhat padded in case I have to park at the airport or some other place where some !Removed! is just waiting to ding my doors.

As far as washing it, do it when it's dirty. You aren't going to hurt the car by washing it unless you use something harsh. Also, since I use Zaino polish on my car I use their wash product to help enhance the shine. Your preferences may vary, of course.