Lexus Gs400

i heve problem with my gs400, when i close left rear window in automatic mode it closes and after 1 second turns down for 10-15 cm. what problem is it? i think it needs to reset window motor but i dont know how pleas help :)

i heve problem with my gs400, when i close left rear window in automatic mode it closes and after 1 second turns down for 10-15 cm. what problem is it? i think it needs to reset window motor but i dont know how pleas help :)

im sorry off topic....u r in Tbilisi, Georgia? really wouldn't think u would see Lexus over there....war still going on over there with Russia?

ok back on topic...u cant reset the window motor....u can unplug battery and let it sit for bout 15-20 mins then plug back up but it probably wont solve your problem. check the rails inside the door (yes you'll have to remove the door panel) make sure there are no obstructions on the track.

• 2 weeks later...

im sorry off topic....u r in Tbilisi, Georgia? really wouldn't think u would see Lexus over there....war still going on over there with Russia?

ok back on topic...u cant reset the window motor....u can unplug battery and let it sit for bout 15-20 mins then plug back up but it probably wont solve your problem. check the rails inside the door (yes you'll have to remove the door panel) make sure there are no obstructions on the track.

:) no at this time war is not going but russian army is stil in teritory of georgia. not in tbilisi in capital. :) hope everything will finish and occupants will leave our teritory :)

and about car i have gs400 and very like it ;) i reset window in toyota(lexus) service center and works very well

:) no at this time war is not going but russian army is stil in teritory of georgia. not in tbilisi in capital. :) hope everything will finish and occupants will leave our teritory :)

and about car i have gs400 and very like it ;) i reset window in toyota(lexus) service center and works very well

well atleast thats good. hopefully everything will be ok over there, welcome to the boards and have fun with the car